Whether you need a small office building or a large industrial warehouse, Connor Construction can deliver.
Our Ground-Up Construction Process
The pre-construction process looks different for every Connor Construction client, but this step typically includes:
- Project delivery selection: As a design-build contractor first and foremost, we love handling projects from start to finish, but we also act as your general contractor for design-bid-build projects.
- Constructability analysis: Once we determine the scope, our project managers outline a practical and cost-effective plan from both a design and construction standpoint.
- Budgeting: Our estimating team always creates a detailed budget that meets your bid, plus alternative cost-saving options.
- Blueprint and plan creation: We work closely with your chosen architects and engineers or our team of choice to design your new commercial construction project.
- Material selection: We outline a detailed list of materials our subcontractors will install, from flooring to fixtures.
- Site inspection and permit applications: Our team applies for all necessary building permits and inspections right away, so your project can get started as quickly as possible.
2. New Building Construction
Once we complete the pre-design, site preparation, planning, and design phases, our team selects one or several subcontractor teams from our extensive list. We choose your construction team based on past experience and project expertise to ensure they can handle anything you need, from masonry installation to carpentry.
Your level of involvement during the construction process is up to you. If you want frequent updates and site pictures, we share information on our Project Management Software platform. If you prefer a hands-off approach, we take care of everything and carefully manage your project to keep surprises and hiccups to a minimum.
We can also get your new commercial construction project as close to move-in ready as you prefer. If you want us to put all the finishing touches on your building, we’ll find the right team to turn your vision into a reality.
3. Ground-Up Construction Project Close-Out
Our work isn’t complete until we compile a close-out package detailing the materials we used and their warranties. We also offer a one-year workmanship warranty for new commercial construction projects to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
Your Local South Jersey Building Contractor With a National Reach
Connor Construction first opened its doors in Blackwood, New Jersey, in 2013. Since then, we’ve built a loyal client base and expanded our reach into 13 states. We partner with an extensive network of architects, engineers, and subcontractors to deliver the highest quality of work with the most personalized service.
If you have a project in mind, we want to collaborate. Reach out today to start planning your new commercial construction project.
If you can think of a way our architects, engineers, subcontractors, and project managers can help with your Mid-Atlantic construction project, we’ll make it happen. Get in touch to get started.